Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just became a jeeper and was wondering if there are any clubs / trails in my area? I live just east of Peterborough, Ontario so any information on clubs or trails around Belleville, Brighton, Port Hope, Cobourg, and Peterborough of course would be really great! Thanks... Feel free to email me at [email protected] as well.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Heh. I guess this thread answers the question I was going to create a new thread to ask - anything going on in the Belleville area? I'll be there for the holidays and was thinking Prince Edward County would have some trails....you'd think.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I've known about them for a while, but was reluctant to join because frankly it looks like a dead site. I was worried about throwing $50 at a dead site. There appears to be more people talking about them on here than talking on there. But I'm having no luck finding trails without them so I've joined. I passed the quiz to see the trail index. Waiting for that to go through so I can actually see it. The forum there is dead, I'm not sure there's a point to posting that I'm in the Quinte area looking for a trail.

·
Registered
61 Posts
There forum is not posted on much it is mostly on Facebook. People sell a lot of unwanted jeep stuff and other parts on it too. Camp NL is in the summer and it's a great time.the trail index has a bunch of trails and upto date reports on them. It's a very active community but it is what you make of it. Hope to see you out on the trails. I'm out at Picton in the summer time.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts