Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
445 Posts
I read something about gator green in one of the other gladiator threads. This is my 1st look. Did Jeep rename tank green? Looks very similar. Someday I hope Jeep will bring back natural/Jeep green offered the first few years of the JK. IMO that shade should always be available

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
What an awesome looking rig. No doubt it'll be way out of my price range, but very nice.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Im happy they are offering it with the Manual transmission!!! now this is starting to peak my interest, but kind of wish they had the option for the Black Forrest green or what ever it was called...UUUG oh well, will have to see what pricing comes out as before I start deciding if i want one, only thing I am really driven off by is that stupid arse UConnect I sure as hell hope they figured out how to fix the bugs as that will be the first thing that would come OUT (unless the dealer offered that as an option at time of sale...

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
I agree. I think a normal-ish build will be well north of $40k. I want a new jeep in a year or two and I sort of want a pickup. After configuring a JL with just a few options like hard top only and that aux switch panel it pushed the price close to $40; I paid $33k OTD for my current JK with about the same build. Building up this JL is around $38 msrp and I bet the JL will add at least $3K to that :/
Man, that new Ranger FX4 looks nice, lockers and autonomous cruise control plus more for $38k msrp

·
Registered
862 Posts
How about, it will be listed as 2020 model; regulations apply as before & after Jan 1, 2019 to classified as a 2020 model. Think this could be a factor?? It seems logical.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I agree on the price points. Probably a few K above an equal Taco.

I agree. I think a normal-ish build will be well north of $40k. I want a new jeep in a year or two and I sort of want a pickup. After configuring a JL with just a few options like hard top only and that aux switch panel it pushed the price close to $40; I paid $33k OTD for my current JK with about the same build. Building up this JL is around $38 msrp and I bet the JL will add at least $3K to that :/
Man, that new Ranger FX4 looks nice, lockers and autonomous cruise control plus more for $38k msrp

·
Registered
986 Posts

OT: I work in the car industry got to drive a few Rangers this week.

----

The interior is really nice and the seats are great. They are comfortable for people who are not obese.
Too many trucks these days have Walmart scooter jockey width seating that have no lateral support for fit people.
The orange/yellow metallic is absolutely gorgeous outside in the sun.

The bad news is that the 4cyl is gutless because the turbo lag can be measured on a calender.

BOT: JL pricing is straight up retarded for what you get.

I'm going to wait until the end of this year, or next to see if FCA starts offing big discounts.
If not, I'll be driving my JK for a long time.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I played around with the build site and seems like very few options are present...but of course for me I don't need much...but the option to remove the Uconnect seems to not be present....hmmmm....

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
It will be interesting to see the cost of the options that one can add to the base JT. I like the options available, however with the pricing of them on the JL, I can just imagine how unrealistic they will be on the JT. The rubi or the Overlander would be my first choice. I would look into the reviews of the new drive system closely before making a choice, and wait at least a year as it is a new design.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts