Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone found a solution for accessory mounted Jeeps (windshield mounted light bars, A-pillar mounted lights)?

Most of the covers I see aren't cut to cover light bars.

Also, needing one to fit over a BestTop convertible soft top laid down over the back.

I see a few complete covers that might work but then I have questions as to how they might fit over a large front bumper with a winch and over the bumper mounted rear tire carrier with a 35.

Must be entirely waterproof. This is will be used to drive Jeep to work and protected from rain during the day.

·
Registered
5,148 Posts

Reactions: OlYellerTJ

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The Rampage covers are pretty large. I bought the 2203 for my JK and it certainly didn't require me to pull in the mirrors to get it on. I'd think that the cover would work with a light bar as well as the cover is long on the sides. Mine fit my hard top and my soft top (whether it was up or down).

·
Registered
80 Posts
You could buy a cover for something larger than intended. Take some measurements and try to find an approximate fit. Maybe a Toyota Land Cruiser would be about right (if a little long). If I were to do this, I'd probably stubbornly spend somewhere close to retail and lots of time to make my own.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts