Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in West Hartford and am looking for a reliable, trustworthy and knowledgable shop to do my wheels and bumpers etc....I am a newbie so I need someone I can trust. suggestions?

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would recommend teaming up with some members on the forum. I know we would help you install parts and save you money and learn about your Jeep. The tires and wheels will have to be mounted by a shop, but all other accessories are ussually doable in a day. I am not far and can help you if you need.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I would recommend teaming up with some members on the forum. I know we would help you install parts and save you money and learn about your Jeep. The tires and wheels will have to be mounted by a shop, but all other accessories are ussually doable in a day. I am not far and can help you if you need.
Count me in to help...not a great wrencher....but can go pick up a pizza and beer in a mean way.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Always willing to wrench with you guys. I've spent my fair share of time under the jeep and under the hood with my legs sticking up in the air.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Haha... Neighbor calls me "legs"
Lift kits = more space underneath the jeep to wrench. They also mean carrying a step ladder around the front to get to the engine bay.

·
Registered
298 Posts
i spend more time in my garage than my house. i am not even sure when the wife is home either.cant hear her nagging over the air compressor

1 - 10 of 10 Posts