Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, New to this forum. I Would like to know your opinions on what the best Jeep dealer to get service from on my 2012 Wrangler in Northern New Jersey as I am having some issues with it. :confused: 8000 miles later
My options that I know are the Jeep dealers on Route 46, Decozen Jeep and Ramsey Jeep on Route 17. I just want the best service done to the Wrangler

Any body experience the following issues with there Jeeps:confused:

1. Water found on the driver and passenger carpets (good amount)
2. Water leaking from the middle freedom top sometimes ( mostly when water sits on the roof for along period of time)
3. Front suspension making noise when going over ruff terrain (sounds like something is lose)
4. Lose felling in steering wheel
5. Transmission makes a hum noise when changing from reverse to drive and also accelerating from a stop. :eek:
6. body noise in passenger area ( sounds like metal on metal ) when body flex.

Sorry about the long post. Just pissed it's my first new Jeep and already all these problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all

·
Super Moderator
53,784 Posts
Combustion said:
Hello All, New to this forum. I Would like to know your opinions on what the best Jeep dealer to get service from on my 2012 Wrangler in Northern New Jersey as I am having some issues with it. :confused: 8000 miles later
My options that I know are the Jeep dealers on Route 46, Decozen Jeep and Ramsey Jeep on Route 17. I just want the best service done to the Wrangler

Any body experience the following issues with there Jeeps:confused:

1. Water found on the driver and passenger carpets (good amount)
2. Water leaking from the middle freedom top sometimes ( mostly when water sits on the roof for along period of time)
3. Front suspension making noise when going over ruff terrain (sounds like something is lose)
4. Lose felling in steering wheel
5. Transmission makes a hum noise when changing from reverse to drive and also accelerating from a stop. :eek:
6. body noise in passenger area ( sounds like metal on metal ) when body flex.

Sorry about the long post. Just pissed it's my first new Jeep and already all these problems. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all
1&2 bring it back to the dealer. Leaks are common.
3. Normal
4. Google intermediate shaft fix
5. Noisy tranny = normal
6. Not sure

Welcome and good luck :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts