Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ninjaturtle0 said:
hood decal
interior I have WARNING DRIVER MAY BAIL WITHOUT NOTICE decal.
That's funny. I just ordered the one that says if you can read this, roll me over. And it goes on upside down haha

·
Registered
923 Posts
That's funny. I just ordered the one that says if you can read this, roll me over. And it goes on upside down haha
lol that one is funny. yes don't put it on right side up or you will wake up in the morning and your Jeep is flipped over :rofl:

My decal is on the back of my center compartment so you can only see it when my top is off from the rear.

·
Registered
8,402 Posts
I had that same sticker 20 years ago on the back of a wink mirror in my Samuri. lol :D

·
Registered
291 Posts
In my 00 Sahara I had "It's customary to pay for rides with oral sex" on the lower passenger side window. Sometimes it would take a few minutes or even hours for a new passenger to notice but the reaction was worth it.

·
Registered
298 Posts
In my 00 Sahara I had "It's customary to pay for rides with oral sex" on the lower passenger side window. Sometimes it would take a few minutes or even hours for a new passenger to notice but the reaction was worth it.
Must have been a big hit with you and your buddies. :facepalm:

·
Registered
291 Posts
Luckily I seldom had dudes in my Jeep. It was located on the vertical beam down near the dash so you really had to be looking. If an unsuspecting female was in the Jeep I would ask her if she could use her finger nails to remove that sticker that's when they'd react to it (favorably most of the time). One of my fellow Marines happened to see it and his only reaction was "got any more stickers" ?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts