Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so my Jeep is used 50% on the road, 25% mud/woods, and 25% on the beach/sand...and for some reason it is starting to look small to me. My buddy's warned me that after a while of having 35's even they start to look small...AND THEY WERE RIGHT!:eek:

I will start by saying my TJ is MORE than capable for everything I do and I spend a majority of my time snatching out stuck people and amazing them at what a locked big ole Jeep on 35's can do! :punk:

Maybe I just think I need to change things up a bit or something...I gotta get new tires in a few months so maybe new rims, or more/different lift...I dunno. I had thought about snatching off my crappy BL and going back to 33's but then I would probably need to drop my 4.56's...:rolleyes: I gotta be crazy.

Does anyone else have this disease???

My little Jeep---

·
Registered
671 Posts
Do this get a set of 33s put them on for about an hr then put ur 35s on again

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cons, Tube fenders up front and trimming the rears has been on my list...Maybe that's next! AWESOME PIC!

Kk, GREAT IDEA hahaaa!

SirGeorge, Your Jeep is straight up BADA$$! But I definitely see your point.

At the moment I think of what it would take to go bigger and it's really just not worth it for me. It's just true that some of us will never quite get our rigs exactly the way we want...haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts