Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I had to pay for my lift and wheel spacers today. Teraflex 3" 8 adjustable control arm with Rancho 7000 shocks. Spidertrax 1 1/2" wheel spacers and a few other items.
Jeep Fund is below $100. :-(.

·
Registered
583 Posts
My daughter and her husband bought a new JKU the same day we did. I never knew she was a Jeep fan.

So today I ordered her new tires, wheel spacers, a 2 inch lift a ProCal and some nerf side step bars. Her Jeep is costing me about as much as mine is.

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My daughter and her husband bought a new JKU the same day we did. I never knew she was a Jeep fan.

So today I ordered her new tires, wheel spacers, a 2 inch lift a ProCal and some nerf side step bars. Her Jeep is costing me about as much as mine is.
:thumb:
I can relate... My daughters Tracker died last year so she went out looking for a new used car... cars are not her she drives over curbs alot... even at 24yrs. she bought a 03TJ with only 60K miles... qualified for the loan her self.. it was basically stock... 31's with a few items...
we bought her a 3" Teraflex lift for X-mas....

she's turned it into one of those Zombie Response Team Jeeps... she even has 3 zombies seating on the dash

1 - 5 of 5 Posts