Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys!
I just recently installed new Rubicon Express 4.5" Shocks and springs, Daystar Upper and Lower Adjustable control arms, JKS Adjustable trackbar, Rubicon Express Steering Stabilizer. When I first installed it I didn't notice any unusual noises until I was towing a friends jeep home who's fuel pump went out on the trail and I heard my jeep making a groaning noise over rocky bumps. I'm not sure if the noise was always there or not because it was only a day or so after I put the lift on, but when ever I go over a bump or dip or a speed bump especially my font end makes a loud groaning/ moaning noise when the front dips and then settles back.
I have talked to Quadratec and they said to check and make sure all the bolts were tight and I did but that didnt help anything. I have also greased all of the grease bolts, and the noise is still there.
Any help you guys could have would be greatly appreciated ANYthing and EVERYthing. Thanks in advance for all your time and help!

·
Premium Member
153 Posts
I don't see and TJ control arms on their website.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts