Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm a long time lurker first time poster. I am a fan of you guys. On Tuesday I was on my way to work from school and my check gauges light came on and the battery gauge did a funny thing where the needle shot way last the top. Right after that my check engine light came on. I pulled off to the side of the road and checked to see if anything was lose. Nothing was lose and when i went to turn her on she wouldn't start. No turn over or anything. None of my lights came on, radio didn't work it is as if I am getting no electrical current running through the Jeep. I had the battery checked out and it is still good. Any help would be appreciated.
The worst part of this whole ordeal was I had to leave her in a parking lot while I ran to work. My mom described it as leaving a friend behind. It is a 97 2.5L SE manual transmission

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Are the battery terminals nice and clean and bolted on tight? Have you checked the fuses in the main fuse box under the hood? Could be a ground issue, check the ground lines for looseness or corrosion. Let us know

1 - 2 of 2 Posts