Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 Wrangler X. I am debating on whether or not I need a lift for my Jeep to accommodate the tires. I plan to purchase bf goodwrench AT TA KO 305/70R16 (or comparable), as well as new wheels. My worry is rubbing my fenders or front plastic skid plate when turning, which would be alleviated with a small lift. The next problem I have is a 7 foot clearance into my garage...

If I install the Superlift Superide 2" Spacer Lift along with 33'' tires will my jeep fit into my garage?

Does anyone have an approximate jeep height with a lift of this nature and 33'' tires?

I would apprecaite any help!

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
Well, do you have 3" of clearance now? If so, then it should fit in there fine.. If the offset is right on the wheels, you shouldn't rub when turning or the flares if you lift it...

Edit: Oh.... I have no clue what size wheels/tires you have now, so the 3" clearance is inaccurate most likely.... I was thinking you had 32's already when I wrote that... What do you have?

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
'k, so you'll need about 4" clearance. If you have it then you should be able to fit in the garage fine... :)

·
Jeeper
11,419 Posts
You'll rub the flares.....

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have a 7 foot clearance into my garage as well. With a 3" lift and 35s I still have plenty of room. When I wear out my tires I plan on going to a 4" lift and 37s. Should fit like a glove :punk:

You'll rub the flares.....
If you buy a leveling kit, you should be fine.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts