Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
was letting the wife drive the topless jeep today and her skirt turned into parachute:awesome:
IMG_1243.jpg

·
Retired Mod
11,135 Posts
I was going to be really angry if this thread didn't include pics.

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i told her i needed a pic for my jeep buddys and she was cool with it as long as i didnt show her face....lol. I wouldnt have married her if she wasnt cool. She loves the jeep too and let me mod it before the first 1000 miles

·
Registered
218 Posts
I have to say, that is a great feature of the Jeep! I will also admit, although I don't wear a skirt, on warm days when I am doorless, wearing shorts, and resting my left foot on the step rail as I drive down the road, it provides quite a bit of ventilation to all the right places!

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Met a fella at the gas station yesterday with a nice gal in the passenger seat. Had to stop and chat awhile myself. With the doors off and the top down I bet she was having a time with keeping the shirt down but then again, maybe she was going along with the skem all along!

·
Registered
970 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
im so happy this thread is being enjoyed....shes been laughing reading the comments, seeing the amount of views, and now the 5 star rating

·
Registered
319 Posts
As if there were any doubt :cool:

And props to your wife for being a good sport!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts