Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
registration is open,this time is in wildwood and is going to be an obstacle course,
hows going?

·
Registered
140 Posts
I liked Ocean City. Wildwood tends to have a younger crowd in general. Either way it should be a good time.

Should be a great way to spend Father's Day.

·
Registered
302 Posts
What a great time this weekend. The obstacle course was a nice touch. Does anyone know what the dots on the head lights meant?

·
Registered
140 Posts
Very disappointed in the event. I showed up on Sunday at 1:30 and was told I could not come in the beach. They said it was the rules.

No where did they state this. Anywhere. A lot of us dads have a parenting schedule that prevents us from getting there in the morning. Ruined my Father's Day and I will not be back. Plenty of other events that don't pull stuff like this.

If they had stated their 'rules' clearly, I would not have wasted my money.

In truth their rules only stated the beach was open until 4 pm.

Never. Again.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Very disappointed in the event. I showed up on Sunday at 1:30 and was told I could not come in the beach. They said it was the rules.

No where did they state this. Anywhere. A lot of us dads have a parenting schedule that prevents us from getting there in the morning. Ruined my Father's Day and I will not be back. Plenty of other events that don't pull stuff like this.

If they had stated their 'rules' clearly, I would not have wasted my money.

In truth their rules only stated the beach was open until 4 pm.

Never. Again.
So you tried to register for the event after the parade had already started and had left? Did you expect the registration staff to sit there all day and wait for you to show up?

·
Registered
140 Posts
So you tried to register for the event after the parade had already started and had left? Did you expect the registration staff to sit there all day and wait for you to show up?
I paid/registered weeks ago.

I expect them to clearly define the rules before the event. Which they did not do. If someone can point out where they indicated when registration would end, please do.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Funny, but isn't that print out is given out once you arrive at the event? And as I stated prior, no where does it say when registration ends.
it was stated in the email that was sent out a week or so before the event if you were registered. all rules and everything were stated.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts