Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its apart right now and I just need to figure out this one thing so I can put my jeep back together. I'm installing a pbr300x4 ,I'm stuck on where do I tap into for the out out wires on the jeep speaker wires? I tapped into the wires using wire tappers right behind the stereo harness for the Hilo inputs in the pbr but now just don't get where to go with the outs any help would be great!!! As my jeep is sitting torn apart I'm trying to finish up but this is the only thing I'm scratching my head on

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Gotta help us help you , what year, base/upgraded stereo

·
Registered
3,456 Posts
Go here and put in your year. The scroll down to RADIO C2 is usually the outputs

Connectors

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I clicked your link thanks for providing. But I'm just trying to figure out how do I connect the output wires from to amp to speakers using the stock wires?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
This is where I'm at in this install. As you can see I tapped into the main harness to feed the amps Hilo converter but do I loop back to the same harness for out put?? I know this is a simple thing I just need to know where do I connect the output to on the oem harness

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,337 Posts
If you do not want to chop them, which I agree might not be the best approach, a harness to plug into the radio Like this.

You could cut speaker wires and feed them from the amp. All the factory wiring will still be in tact.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts