Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever gone to the Pine Barrens one before?

Is it worth the $$$??

Just curious for some feedback on this event...

·
Registered
280 Posts
aJeep4Jaime said:
Has anyone ever gone to the Pine Barrens one before?

Is it worth the $$$??

Just curious for some feedback on this event...
I haven't gone.... But I don't see the point in paying for a trail ride that I can go on for free normally. Also wondering how any one can stop you from tagging along? The ride is in a state forest on state roads....

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I haven't but I've heard its very much not porth saying for.

Mud boy should chime in here.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Here's my opinion. Jeep Jamborees are not a bad thing by any means. They are extremely expensive however. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a ride it's gonna be somewhere I'm not familiar with. Everywhere that is covered within the pine barrens is on public property (state park). If you want a guided ride through there I'sd be happy to do it. If you want a guided ride with 50 other vehicles I'd be happy to do it. I have always giggled at the fact of club rides and charged rides through Wharton. I have lived there for a long time and am out there more than the State Park Police themselves. There's not a chance in hell anyone (esp. out of towners) are going to tell me I can't follow them.:D
keep youre eyes open in teh future, I'll be putting a big ride together when the weather gets better. There's also Jackcutts ride coming up soon.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks! I though it was insane to pay that much...

I will be keeping an eye out for local (wharton) rides & look forward to jackcutts (sp?)

:)

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I like to encounter big groups so i may accidentally cross paths with them while Im out with a few friend that day. I won't be tagging a long tho.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Here's my opinion. Jeep Jamborees are not a bad thing by any means. They are extremely expensive however. If I'm going to spend that kind of money on a ride it's gonna be somewhere I'm not familiar with. Everywhere that is covered within the pine barrens is on public property (state park). If you want a guided ride through there I'sd be happy to do it. If you want a guided ride with 50 other vehicles I'd be happy to do it. I have always giggled at the fact of club rides and charged rides through Wharton. I have lived there for a long time and am out there more than the State Park Police themselves. There's not a chance in hell anyone (esp. out of towners) are going to tell me I can't follow them.:D
keep youre eyes open in teh future, I'll be putting a big ride together when the weather gets better. There's also Jackcutts ride coming up soon.
I 2nd your take on it MudBoy !!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts