Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone.This issue happened a few months ago and never happened again until this morning.While im just idling in a parking lot out of nowhere i hear the famous instrument panel beep and ALL of the lights come on and my wipers come one then it stops after a second or so.Maybe 15 seconds later it does it again.Only did this a few times and hasnt done it since now 30 mins later.What are some things that cause this?! Thanks guys

2010 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
35,554 miles

·
Registered
8,968 Posts
It could be as simple as loose battery cable connections or more serious like a defective Totally Integrated Power Module. The TIPM could also just have a bad connection to the system. I would start with those connections if my 10 had symptoms like you described.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Loose battery cable was my culprit. Negative cable never got tightened after a remote start install.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Out of curiosity, did you get a resolution to this? If so, what exactly was the problem. Am having a similar issue with only a few panel lights and no wipers. Will check battery connection first thing in the morning my time.

Thanks!

·
Registered
669 Posts
Ditto... I only have this issue on the trail when twisted up ...

engine still runs fine but the electrical resets.. no wipers though..

agree somewhere a connection is loose but finding it is the issue.. :bop:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts