Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
5 Stock Base Sport Wheels And Tires (Rollers). Great For An Extra set To Get Your Project Around. 2010 TPMS Still In, Half Worn But Even And All Hold Good Air. $100 Or Best Offer, That's What I Have Into Them.

2012 Stock 3.6L Air Box. Complete And Clean. $40 Or Best offer.

K&N Cold Air Intake For 3.6L. 4k Miles And Complete And Clean. $120 Or Best Offer.

Flowmaster High Mount Single Exhaust For 3.6L Two Door. 4K Miles And Typical Discoloring for Exhaust Systems. Complete Cat Back Set Up. $200 Or Best Offer.

All Items Because Of Size And Or Weight Are Local Pick-Up Cash Deals. For Full Asking Price I Can Meet Half Way In CT, MA, RI And Eastern NY. Thanks For Looking! Pics Can Be Texted On Request.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Best Offers Accepted / Garage Clean Out / Just Ask, Want It All Gone To A Good Home / Thanks For Looking!

5 Stock Base Sport Wheels And Tires (Rollers). Great For An Extra set To Get Your Project Around. 2010 TPMS Still In, Half Worn But Even And All Hold Good Air. Now $50 Or Best Offer, That's What I Have Into Them.

2012 Stock 3.6L Air Box. Complete And Clean. Now $30 Or Best offer.

K&N Cold Air Intake For 3.6L. 4k Miles And Complete And Clean. Now $100 Or Best Offer.

Flowmaster High Mount Single Exhaust For 3.6L Two Door. 4K Miles And Typical Discoloring for Exhaust Systems. Complete Cat Back Set Up. Now $150 Or Best Offer.

All Items Because Of Size And Or Weight Are Local Pick-Up Cash Deals. For Full Asking Price I Can Meet Half Way In CT, MA, RI And Eastern NY. Thanks For Looking! Pics Can Be Texted On Request.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
5 Stock Base Sport Wheels And Tires (Rollers). Great For An Extra set To Get Your Project Around. 2010 TPMS Still In, Half Worn But Even And All Hold Good Air. $50 Or Best Offer, That's What I Have Into Them.

2012 Stock 3.6L Air Box. Complete And Clean. $30 Or Best offer.

Bump for room in my garage - Make offer on tires and wheels, want them gone!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts