Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
I had those on my 81 Chevy behind a 350 and a 700 carb. With 3 inch duel pipes. They rumbled good . Woke everyone up on the street when I fired her up for her 15 minute warm up in the am lol whoops.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I have a Flowmaster 40 mounted in the stock location. I also had the factory resonator removed. I love the way it sounds. Nice raspy sound, but not loud enough to get annoying.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Do any of y'all wanna get rid of factory exhaust for a two door. Mines a 2012. I need from loop back. I have the muffler just need the pipe an resonator

·
Registered
737 Posts
I have a Flowmaster 40 mounted in the stock location. I also had the factory resonator removed. I love the way it sounds. Nice raspy sound, but not loud enough to get annoying.
MJP, do you mind posting a pic? I am looking at the Super 44. I've run Flowmaster on a ton of cars and trucks, loved that setup every time. This will be my first on a Jeep. Thanks!

·
Registered
468 Posts
MJP, do you mind posting a pic? I am looking at the Super 44. I've run Flowmaster on a ton of cars and trucks, loved that setup every time. This will be my first on a Jeep. Thanks!
Here you go.

Flowmaster 40 series in stock location.

Pipe to replace resonator

1 - 8 of 8 Posts