Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,702 Posts
I just wonder how many Wranglers would be sold if these fish wrap publications including consumer reports would give it positive reviews. It might just outsell the F-150. :D

·
Registered
240 Posts
Please everyone stay away from JK's, don't buy one. Really don't go buy it.
So how many of you were the first one to do what you were told not too?
"Mom" Don't you go near that mud.
"Me" first place I was headed was the mud.
Something never change.

·
Registered
246 Posts
For the average consumer this guy is right. For many people a car is merely an appliance for getting back and forth and for them the idiosyncrasies that we may love on our Jeep's are annoyances. They will never go off road, will never take the top or doors off and have no appreciation of its history. They want a vehicle with the least possible involvement.

I'll put it another way, I have a commuter style bicycle and a downhill mountain bike. Tested for the average consumer the commuter bike is the better choice. It rides nicer, pedals more efficiently, carry's more stuff and is way cheaper and is the better bike by those guideline. But it's the downhill bike that I love because it's the one I have fun on.

We love our Jeeps because they're fun.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
For the average consumer this guy is right. For many people a car is merely an appliance for getting back and forth and for them the idiosyncrasies that we may love on our Jeep's are annoyances. They will never go off road, will never take the top or doors off and have no appreciation of its history. They want a vehicle with the least possible involvement.

I'll put it another way, I have a commuter style bicycle and a downhill mountain bike. Tested for the average consumer the commuter bike is the better choice. It rides nicer, pedals more efficiently, carry's more stuff and is way cheaper and is the better bike by those guideline. But it's the downhill bike that I love because it's the one I have fun on.

We love our Jeeps because they're fun.
Well said. :thumb: Jeeps are fun. I have never enjoyed driving a vehicle as much as my Jeep Wrangler.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts