Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Good question. I've got the bumper and the rock crawler end caps sitting in the garage waiting to be installed tonight.

Stinger is on back order as it seems most of Shittybilt's stuff is. Pitiful way to do business.

It seems to be a pretty beafy set up as it will be a challenge to mount the bumper solo. I like the fact that 2 of the bumper mounting bolts are attached to the bumper itself. That should really help getting it to stay up there so the other bolts can be installed.

It looks like the stock fog lights can be used. Fingers crossed.

Right now I'm happy with it. I like the look.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Yes they are a rated bumper for 12k pull for all the jk winch bumpers. They had to be rated to work with their tow bar shackle mounts. the rear bumpers are also tow rated to 500 tongue/5000 pulling. one of the few companies that actually has them tow rated.

They have plenty of stingers and end plates in stock

·
Registered
702 Posts
Well installed the bumper and endcaps this weekend and shitybilt didn't disapoint. After buying longer bolts and a tap to chase threads it's on. The bumper wasn't the problem it was the pos endcaps. But heh you get what you pay for and I guess I'll put up with to save some $.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts