Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 2015 dark silver or light grey jeep and was wondering what color accents would look good, so if you could send pics of your jeeps with colored accents would be great!

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'm bright white gonna do red interior accents paint the Jeep insets black and do some black decals with red accents on the outside. I'll post some pics when done.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I've always liked a touch of red. A friend of mine has a white Jeep with red leather seats, it looks really good.
My white JK has a touch of red, and I'm really happy I went that direction. Right now I have the red Hellahorns in the front, shocks and springs powder coated red to match, as well as the fairlead for my winch. I'm looking at those red and black seat covers to add something to the interior, as most of my interior has white accents to match the exterior. :bop:

·
Registered
594 Posts
My white JK has a touch of red, and I'm really happy I went that direction. Right now I have the red Hellahorns in the front, shocks and springs powder coated red to match, as well as the fairlead for my winch. I'm looking at those red and black seat covers to add something to the interior, as most of my interior has white accents to match the exterior. :bop:
I have the red/black trek armor covers for the front seats and center console in my white JK.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts