Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys new here, so I have a 16 jku hard rock which I really love, I was just wondering is it possible to get the whole front jl dashboard from a wrecked jl jeep and put it into jk??? Since I really like the new design what do you guys think will it fit is it possible what do you guys have to say about it let me know Thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It won't fit but that doesn't mean you couldn't do some amazing hack job and get it to work.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
you are right I guess I got a be the first one to ty and see where it goes I actually have a wrecked jl at my local junkyard let see where things go thanks

·
Registered
10,414 Posts
You'll not only have to deal with the mechanical fitting, but also the electrical/computer stuff being all very different too.

Reactions: USStrongman

·
Registered
232 Posts
if not, there are aftermarket companies that sell them, I thought its $1200.00

·
Grumpy Old Guy
3,843 Posts
There is a company on FleaBay that sells electronic speedo/dash kits. $12-1400 bones each. Being polite... I could do so much more with that kind of money.

·
Registered
3,300 Posts
No. Not unless you want to run without airbags, gauges, vents, window controls, radio, and lights.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts