Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From our friends over on that other website, Jeep's LED headlight (with Jeep logo), Fog lights (seem to be for the 10A/X/HR), and some Aux lights. No word yet on prices nor date of first availability.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Could be... though its too early to know if Mopar had some changes made to the design beyond the Jeep logo.

Personally, I am more interested in the LED fog light for the 10A/X/HR. Does anyone recognize who it might be coming from?

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Could be... though its too early to know if Mopar had some changes made to the design beyond the Jeep logo. Personally, I am more interested in the LED fog light for the 10A/X/HR. Does anyone recognize who it might be coming from?
The fogs look like JW Speaker's fogs as well. You can buy a bracket from Maxumus-3 that makes it possible for aftermarket fogs to fit in the 10a/X/HR bumper. I did this, but used KC led fogs.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The fogs look like JW Speaker's fogs as well.
Thanks for the reference. I did a quick check, and those fogs require one to splice them into the wiring. Here's hoping that Mopar changed that, to doing something better.

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Thanks for the reference. I did a quick check, and those fogs require one to splice them into the wiring. Here's hoping that Mopar changed that, to doing something better.
MOPAR?!? Better?!?

:funnypost:

·
Super Moderator
14,533 Posts
Definitely look like JWS design to me. Although I do like the texture and matte black color of the housing around the projectors...

·
Registered
217 Posts
The fogs look like JW Speaker's fogs as well. You can buy a bracket from Maxumus-3 that makes it possible for aftermarket fogs to fit in the 10a/X/HR bumper. I did this, but used KC led fogs.

I'm looking at those KC fogs right now. How do you like them? Were they plug and play? And the Maximus-3 bracket for the JWS fogs fits fine with them?

Sorry for all the questions, just wanted to make sure before I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Could be... though its too early to know if Mopar had some changes made to the design beyond the Jeep logo.

Personally, I am more interested in the LED fog light for the 10A/X/HR. Does anyone recognize who it might be coming from?
They are the JWSpeaker 6145's. I mounted a set on our 15' JKURHR.

Maximus3 bracket

Slight trimming of the housing. ( Remove unused tabs to fit 10a bumpers )

And Installed

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
I'm looking at those KC fogs right now. How do you like them? Were they plug and play? And the Maximus-3 bracket for the JWS fogs fits fine with them? Sorry for all the questions, just wanted to make sure before I pull the trigger.
I like them a lot! They weren't plug and play, so i cut the plug from the existing fogs off and spliced it into the KC. That way they weren't permanent. The Maximus-3 bracket fit perfectly. They are a great product, as are their headlights.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I like them a lot! They weren't plug and play, so i cut the plug from the existing fogs off and spliced it into the KC. That way they weren't permanent. The Maximus-3 bracket fit perfectly. They are a great product, as are their headlights.

Thanks for the info. I just ordered a set of their headlights and wanted the fogs to match.

·
Registered
10,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
295 Posts
Maybe one day, but I wouldn't hold my breath waiting. They were on display last year at EJS. Moabite posted bout them:

http://www.wranglerforum.com/f274/jw-mopar-leds-651721.html

These Peterson type lights also made their rounds on Jeeps in 2013:

It would be nice if Jeep/Mopar actually comes through and released some kind of upgrade. And it would be great if they would just replace the horrible stock lights altogether. Maybe on the redesign.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts