Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okey, I may seem like a retard and a moron cuz this is my first jeep. I used Google, i did a search on the forums n nothing.. But I have this question..

Why do i see so many people around me with jeeps and a life is good tire cover or sticker? some guy came up to me and said nice jeep, Life is good eh?

Question is when did Jeep tie in to this logo? am i missing something?

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Not sure about the Jeep / Life is Good marriage. But, just as an exercise, imagine yourself in a car. A small car. Really quiet, and low to the ground. One that you can't drive sans roof and doors, one that couldn't handle more than a placemat-sized puddle, one that you couldn't roll over, get some buds to help you flip it back onto its wheels, and drive away in...

Wait a minute...that's a PRIUS!

See how good life is in a Jeep? :)

·
Registered
41 Posts
My wife purchased a jk this spring, the first thing she ordered was a " life is good" tire cover. " Life is good " is a children's charity that put there logo/make stuff to raise money. My son has a shirt or 2, we were in a store last year in North Conway New Hampshire, they sold dishes, clothing, auto, you name it with the life is good logo.

But when you own a jeep, you need to get one of those tire covers. Driving a jeep "life is good". Go on-line and check out there store.

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts

They sell a lot of the 'Life is Good' stuff at Academy. Clothes and hats at least. I wont spend $20 plus on a tshirt though.
Chanwick? lol just kiddin

·
Registered
112 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
I got my Life is Good tire cover three years ago after seeing a older guy driving topless at the beach with fishing gear and Life is Good tire cover. It just made me think this guy has the life, life is good. That was the first one I had seen. It seems since I got tire cover EVERYONE has one.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I got my Life is Good tire cover three years ago after seeing a older guy driving topless at the beach with fishing gear and Life is Good tire cover. It just made me think this guy has the life, life is good. That was the first one I had seen. It seems since I got tire cover EVERYONE has one.

That old guys probably thinking the same thing.

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
I want a combo quote.

"Life is good, so go topless and get DIRTY"

·
Registered
20 Posts
NCBear, I'll be the first to buy one. That's great.

Life is just good when I'm in my Jeep. Even though I don't have the tire cover...

·
Registered
327 Posts
Okey, I may seem like a retard and a moron cuz this is my first jeep. I used Google, i did a search on the forums n nothing.. But I have this question..

Why do i see so many people around me with jeeps and a life is good tire cover or sticker? some guy came up to me and said nice jeep, Life is good eh?

Question is when did Jeep tie in to this logo? am i missing something?
I don't know, but I'm willing to bet that either liberals, tree huggers or maybe some type of hippy is to blame;)

·
Registered
284 Posts
My wife purchased a jk this spring, the first thing she ordered was a " life is good" tire cover. " Life is good " is a children's charity that put there logo/make stuff to raise money.
You have it backwards. Life is good is a business. Like any other, they are in business to make money. They have a website, their own stores, and their stuff is available through other stores and websites. For profit. They do have a charitable organization and tout the fact that "your purchases help kids in need," but I couldn't find anything about what portion of the purchase price goes to the charity. I suspect it is a tiny amount.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
well it doesn't matter anymore. I got the thule spare mate bike mount lol so im not getting a tire cover.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts