Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following is actually a Microsoft advertisement but it has video of JK's bodies being built and is interesting to watch and has a few factoids about wranglers.

Internet of Things | Customer Stories

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
Good gracious man, I think you just discovered why the new Wranglers have so many damn problems! Nice sleuthing work!

·
Registered
701 Posts
That was pretty cool. It blends my job (I'm a programmer) with with my toy. Thanks for sharing!

·
Build Thread Queen
13,193 Posts
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!

·
Registered
394 Posts
I wonder how many times a day the assembly line stops due to "internet explorer unresponsive and is working to find a solution" no wonder it so long to get my Jeep it wasn't Chryslers fault it was Microsoft! Haha

·
Premium Member
10,153 Posts
Glad to see KUKA can work non stop without taking beer breaks in the parking lot.

·
Premium Member
3,423 Posts
Good gracious man, I think you just discovered why the new Wranglers have so many damn problems! Nice sleuthing work!
That was my first reaction but I do appreciate the video. Too bad we don't have Windows 8.1 in the 730n.

·
Registered
701 Posts
That was my first reaction but I do appreciate the video. Too bad we don't have Windows 8.1 in the 730n.
I've really been wanting to replace my touchscreen with a good tablet that I can use to tether to my phone.

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Brought to you by the same people that brought us Microsoft Bob, Microsoft Vista, Windows ME, Windows CE, The Zune, Clippy, Comic Sans, Tablet PC, let us not forget the anti-trust lawsuits that went on for a almost 2 decades.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Brought to you by the same people that brought us Microsoft Bob, Microsoft Vista, Windows ME, Windows CE, The Zune, Clippy, Comic Sans, Tablet PC, let us not forget the anti-trust lawsuits that went on for a almost 2 decades.
The zune was awesome... Just too late to the market for people to care, even if that product was better.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts