Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every time I see my Jeep or take it for a drive, I just think how much I really enjoy my half doors.

Everyone talks about different mods for their Jeeps.

Even though this isn't an actual mod, for me, switching to half doors was the best "Jeep" mod-like decision I've made.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire Hood

Attachments

Premium Member
I have always said if I ever order a new Jeep 鈥he half door option will come first.

Reactions: vertical horizons

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok...can't hang your foot out ,,,
Well, at least you can hang your LEFT foot out, & get the "One-Leg Jeeper's Tan".

You'll be the hit of the party at the beach. Everyone will know that you drive a Jeep because of you having a tan LEFT leg, & an untanned RIGHT leg. 馃槈

Reactions: info4tim

Registered
2004 Wrangler
Why do you specifically like doors at all?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I run with no doors also..the thing is, what makes these Jeeps special is the fact that they have multiple "looks" and usages depending on weather, needs, moods, etc. of us, the owners.
Top off, top folded down, only sides removed, back rolled up, no doors, half doors, half doors with top half off..what's not to "like"?

Premium Member
I have never had the hard top off or the doors off on my JK.
Not because I don鈥檛 want to but because I have not owned a soft top until recently.
I am treating it like a dessert @ the end of a good meal.

Registered
鈥98 TJ
I have half doors and don鈥檛 care for em. They look good when the top half is off, but I鈥檇 rather have full doors.

Anytime I鈥檓 gonna take the top half off, I鈥檇 rather just take the whole door off. And as much as it rains here, roll up windows would be much more welcome.

I鈥檓 gonna trade someone eventually when I get around to it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts