Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone! I'm a new Jeep owner. Had a Cherokee once, back in the 90's but this is my first Wrangler and I LOVE it! Here's my problem. I've always had a name for my car (kids love it), and I'm stuck on a name for my new black Sahara, Altitude Edition. Here are some of the suggestions.
Jake
Sarge
Bullseye (my daughter's idea)
Rocky
You can vote, suggest a new name, or tell me your jeep's name (remember, copying is the greatest form of flattery.)
Rex

·
Registered
725 Posts
Welcome to the site!

I'm kinda leaning towards Bullseye.
Mine's name is Lucy, and Lucille, when she pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Always pick the cutest child's choice. :)

And then have another with many more "child unfriendly" names for when it's being a jeep. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
bullseye seems like it would fit. i am a newer wrangler owner and there have been times i woul dlike to paint a bullseye on the side of my jeep......you know the rest.lol

i have had a couple names for my offraod toys
* muddy mudskipper
* puddle jumper

·
Registered
5,351 Posts
:welcome:
Glad you made it
I think Bulls-eye works.
Maybe even a variation of it. (Heart, Rooter, Dinger, Nubb....ETC)
But heck mines name is Bealach so I know nothing.
Main thing is to make it yours. Whenever I get back from a tough trail mine always gets a pat on the dash and a "Well done Bealach" so I use it often.
Looking forward to meeting up and running something sometime with ya!

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Looks like Bulls-eye has the early lead!

(sounds like the Kentucky Derby)

Thanks everyone! Looking forward to fun in Bulls-eye!

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
My Jeep's name just came to me one day when conversating with my dad. He threw out Audry and it's stuck ever since. Though now I'm collecting duckies of sorts in the Jeep and mud seems to always find me lol. But for now Audry will always be her name.

Glad you picked a name. Along with everyone else, Bulls-eye works well :)

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Welcome to the forum. We are a great group of people. One thing to know is we will always help if we can. I did just that yesterday. Guy wasn't on the forum yet but someone he was with had connections.

Now the name. I like Bullseye. Seems to go with it as your wallet will be it's bullseye.

As for mine. M1DNYT3 KR4WL3R. I didn't. Officially name it until it was one.

·
Whiskey for my men...
4,100 Posts
Welcome :) Most of us are a great group of people. I'm not. I still haven't decided about Doug ;)

Now my jeep's name is Maud, after the old Bea Arthur character. It just fits her personality. As far as names go don't force the issue. As you get to know your jeep something will start to stick.

·
Registered
5,091 Posts
Mine is very commonly a name that starts with a "b" and rhymes with witch... But on good days she's simply my babe or baby.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts