Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a friend of mine just got a yj and wants to come up with a name for it. any ideas?

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Money Pit.

·
Wrecktrician
7,349 Posts
Names are hard to just come up with, they usually have to earned. I had a friend who named his truck on his own, but one day wheeling at the river bottom he got real stuck. We had 3 toyota's, 1 full size chevy 1 ton, and a massy-fergeson all were 4WD and we couldn't free his truck. So it was early in the AM and we went to breakfast, figuring that the water was only a foot deep and he was only buried up to his axels.........what could happen? Well, when we got back all you could see was the top of his cab. We empolyed the big tow truck like you would tow a semi truck with. He free'd the chevy. But it had taken water in every thing that will hold it, including the motor.
Anyway long story short,the truck was forever called "Aqua-Lung". A name to proud of for sure.

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
sexy beast.:D

·
Registered
5,576 Posts
well i usually call my jeep the beast, but that there dont look so beastly, but you nvr know what lies underneath the hood!

but i agreee let the name come to the jeep, dont stick the jeep woht a name

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
my friends call my jeep the creature cause they all ahve little sports cars and i have a big jeep so it looks so weird sitting next to all there cars at the car shows

·
Registered
576 Posts
I am of the school of thought that the name is earned as well. My old dodge ram was called BigUgly because one of the little girls at the school i worked at said it was big and ugly. When I related this story to friends, they started referring to it as BigUgly. My Jeep has yet to earn a name yet.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
with the color I would go with The General Lee

1 - 16 of 16 Posts