Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 20 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Daytona in Jan.

Dang that Dune looks sweet on the beach.... that is dune, isn't it?

Makes me wish I hadn't moved outta FLA. My '13 Dune won't see the top off for at least another month here in St. Louis and may never see the beach :(

Are those red accents inside? What seat covers and shade are those? I was thinking the only colors that'd look good accenting my Dune were black, black, and black.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Dang that Dune looks sweet on the beach.... that is dune, isn't it?

Makes me wish I hadn't moved outta FLA. My '13 Dune won't see the top off for at least another month here in St. Louis and may never see the beach :(

Are those red accents inside? What seat covers and shade are those? I was thinking the only colors that'd look good accenting my Dune were black, black, and black.
Yes its Dune. I sometimes miss FL as well. I was back visiting family so I had to take Sandy on the beach when there.

As for the Red accents, well they were leftovers from my Flame Red Rubicon. I would not say they are perfect, but they have grown on me while I am deciding whether to replace them or not. I had though of going with tan accents, since even the reds have a varying tint and the tan wouldnt be much more off from Dune than some of the reds were from flame red.

·
Registered
991 Posts
Here is a better shot of the interior.

The seats are simply Coverking neoprene from Quadratec. And just a red Spidershade.

1 - 20 of 497 Posts