Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

301 - 320 of 497 Posts

·
Registered
588 Posts
Watch out for bull redfish at Vilano Beach.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Love the red Rubicon lettering on the center bumper! Who did those for you?
We painted it ourselves. It's just red rustoleum paint we did by by hand. Real easy to do.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Lots of stuck cars on St. Augustine beach this weekend including a JEEP!!! I pulled her out and provided beach driving tips like putting it in 4wd. "And the sign said 4X4 only"

It was her Dads jeep. Gotta love co-eds.
Beach tips like she better be topless on the beach next time?
:)

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
That is awesome... everytime I see that color I regret getting black... Technically, the beach is behind me. Can't wait to get rid of that ugly stock rear bumper and put my XRC on. Just waiting for a warm day.
That's funny, my last Jeep was black.

Get that XRC on, it's going to look great!

·
Registered
611 Posts
N. Topsail Beach, NC

Attachments

·
Registered
588 Posts
Vilano beach St. Augustine

Attachments

·
Registered
151 Posts
Took the wife's Tonka to SPI today for a little fun on the beach.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Thanks.
Very cool. I haven't been down matagorda in years. I'm usually on the other side in the bay fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
353 Posts
Thanks.
Very cool. I haven't been down matagorda in years. I'm usually on the other side in the bay fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep the boat in Rockport so it's south....We hit Matagorda an run north, it is maybe 25 miles to the end. We also hit PINS entering at Corpus and go south, that's 60 miles of primitive beach (need fuel) all the way to Port Mansfield jetties...And you can go in at South Padre and head north to Port Mansfield about 25 miles

Carry on:)

301 - 320 of 497 Posts