Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today when my Smittybilt Src side armor arrived in the box there was a little tag for the smittybilt phone app. Seems pretty cool but I think its only for I phone, has or does anyone have this and what do they think? Its called the clinometer app.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Thanks for this information. It seems this app will work good

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hope someone can use it please report back your thoughts. I have an android 4 and there is an app for that but its not the smittybilt one (damn).

·
Registered
75 Posts
They gave at first the information it is for entertainment. But there are a lot of settings in the app.
You get a compass. you can get warnings and alarm for
Roll (degrees)
Pitch up
pitch down

By my mind...it should work!

·
Registered
2,925 Posts
It works... I have had it for a while now.... The tilt roll feature is cool, but you are better to keep your eyes on the trail rather than your iphone hangin on the dash... lol.

The nice thing is you can reset zero from your mount... so i your mount is angled up or tilted.... mount your phone, park on level surface and set zero.... works great.

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
do you just go to the app store and search on smittybilt? or jeep app? or what? I am intrigued..

Dana

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
the one shown in his screen shot is by "iAware"

i myself, am going to try the "wheelin" on by Long Point Labs.
its free. i like free lol.
I was going to download that one too.. free is a good price for me.. just was thinking there was a Smittybilt one, per the earlier post...

Dana

·
Registered
115 Posts
It says smittybuilt in the app.
But I downloaded the free one. Seems to work pretty well. If it was something that I used on a daily basis, I'd spend the buck on it. But till then, free is better.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Sorry, I downloaded the app from the German iTunes-Store...there it is "clinometer"...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts