Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well friend of mine was talking about her friend loving his jeep pickup and first thing I thought was "BRUTE!" but then she sent me these pictures.

Are these rare? Iv personally never seen one before.

~Lev

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
Thats a COMANCHEE (MJ) ! A long bed... and I hate that he cut the fenders.

They are stating to become pretty rare. Expecially the later years(90-92).

Mine:

Paid $800 for it when it only had bad clutch :D
I want to completely tear it down and rebuild it with a 3-4" lift and 33's for my dad. He needs a small truck to drive after we sell the XJ's off.

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice, whos sexy wrangler is that in the background?

I feel like such a tard, I heard of them but never had seen them.

~Lev

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
That was our neighbor's, Tom... we got him hooked on Jeeps using our Cherokees and he went and bought a TJ with money he made in stocks. His wife ditched that X-Terra and replaced it with a Hemi Commander :D

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That was our neighbor's, Tom... we got him hooked on Jeeps using our Cherokees and he went and bought a TJ with money he made in stocks. His wife ditched that X-Terra and replaced it with a Hemi Commander :D
Lol got him hooked, you sound like a drug dealer. ;) :rofl:

~Lev

·
Registered
5,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think I've spread the Jeep-Thing to several people... so I guess you can say that :D
LoL, Jeep should offer a referral system for jeeps. Once you get so many people to come to jeep they give you a free one. :rofl:

·
Registered
303 Posts
In 1990 I bought a Comanche Sport. Basic model, 2x4...no power anything or a/c. 4 speed tanny. The only problem I had was the slave cyclinder withing the clutch housing. Every other year it went out and there went another $800.

Very solid vehicle.

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I dont think they came with 4-speeds, other than a 3-speed auto with overdrive, it had to have been a 5-speed stick.

And for that reason alone, when ours gets torn down, its getting an atuo :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts