Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Jeep website has got to be one of the worst websites I have experienced.

I am tossed between the Saraha and the Rubicon Unlimited. Yesterday I test drove a 2013 Rubicon with an automatic and factory leather. I get on the Jeep website this morning to price one selecting the Rubicon and automatic, then selected the factory leather. When selecting factory leather a windows pops up and says I can only have leather with a manual transmission and 4.10 rear axle.

I am doing something wrong or the website must be incorrect?

After test driving the Rubicon I decided to test drive a Sahara Unlimited, it was built in September. Steering wheel had a shake and whinning noise coming the rear. I am trying to compare ride quality.

·
Retired Mod
11,136 Posts
The Jeep website has got to be one of the worst websites I have experienced.

I am tossed between the Saraha and the Rubicon Unlimited. Yesterday I test drove a 2013 Rubicon with an automatic and factory leather. I get on the Jeep website this morning to price one selecting the Rubicon and automatic, then selected the factory leather. When selecting factory leather a windows pops up and says I can only have leather with a manual transmission and 4.10 rear axle.

I am doing something wrong or the website must be incorrect?

After test driving the Rubicon I decided to test drive a Sahara Unlimited, it was built in September. Steering wheel had a shake and whinning noise coming the rear. I am trying to compare ride quality.
The website is incorrect. It has been that way for awhile. It "should" be updated for the 2013's very soon.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I seen the same thing when i ordered minem, select auto tranny(witch will defalt to 3.73 gears(for a $95.00 option)add 4.10 gears mine showed up right after i built it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts