Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all members:

It has been a while since anyone has brought any inside news on the future of any Jeep Scramblers or a posible Gladiator. I know it was all thrown out when Fiat got involved with Chysler / Jeep. Any updates for the near future , in Jeep building a pickup version of the current JK Chasis.

I love my JK Jeep, never trading her in. I always had a big interest in the Scrambler / Gladiator Concepts. Either one would make a cool military comando look for a project vehicle. Until they do, I guess I will keep drooling of the green concept one on my screensaver. lol :rofl:

By the way, has anyone gone to edmunds or Googled Jeep lately? Fiat is going to make a little eco Jeep. Ugly as sin:banghead:. My 2 door Jeep is small enough for me. If this is what Fiat plans to do with Jeep, I better save my pennies for a new v-6 crate engine and tranny from an aftermarket company. I'll will keep driving my Jeep until the wheels fall off...lol:rofl:

Any input ???? :firedevil:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The current rumor is a 2012 intro.
SWEET !!!, Something about the old scramblers I really like a lot. Always wanted to build from something new like a gladiator, and make it into a military or old school classic pickup... Oh yeah,, I could picture me installing the classic HI-FIVE yellow lights on the roof and the sides. custom - old school colum leather interior like the old days. 4 inch lift with 34's.....:zap::zap::zap: :banghead: Let me stop now,, Gotta go get a towel to wipe the drooling,,,,ha,ha,ha...lol:rofl::rofl:

http://www.jeep.com/en/autoshow/concept_vehicles/gladiator/

:D SLIM_SNOOPY :D

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
At the national dealer meeting in Orlando this year they brought out a JK pick up.

Hey Daggo, I read the rumor too, do you think it's 2012 because of the recent merger with Fiat or 2012 because of the 3.6l V6? I know a lot of the smaller trucks on the market have decent HP/Torque ratings. It must be a conspiracy:eek:

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
At the national dealer meeting in Orlando this year they brought out a JK pick up.

Hey Daggo, I read the rumor too, do you think it's 2012 because of the recent merger with Fiat or 2012 because of the 3.6l V6? I know a lot of the smaller trucks on the market have decent HP/Torque ratings. It must be a conspiracy:eek:
Gives me a head start to save up as much as I can for a down payement ...lol . Hope they make a dark mineral grey like their previous heavy duty dodge 2500/3500 trucks, with all black flares,,,sweet. I hope they keo the tire on the side,,, soooooo RETRO...:punk:

·
Registered
3,182 Posts
Gives me a head start to save up as much as I can for a down payement ...lol . Hope they make a dark mineral grey like their previous heavy duty dodge 2500/3500 trucks, with all black flares,,,sweet. I hope they keo the tire on the side,,, soooooo RETRO...:punk:
They still make mineral gray in the trucks and the new GCs. It's a metallic so that makes it look ligter. From what I know it's the same it has been.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts