Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Commercial Member
8,757 Posts
I installed the RS (reclining)version last year, very comfy. I bought the adapters so I could keep my fold tumble stock brackets, they worked well. They do add 1" height but I like it.
Did a road trip from Idaho to California (back to back 8 hour days) never had a sore butt or back ;)

·
Knows a couple things...
50,190 Posts
this is a daily driver
The reason I asked is that most suspension seats including the Baja are pretty deep with high seat bolstering. That means it's a PITA to get in & out of which becomes an issue for anything but a trail Jeep.

I searched around for a suspension seat that was a little more daily-driver friendly that was still able to hold my butt in on some pretty tough tippy rock crawling trails and found the PRP Daily Driver. It's a pure suspension seat but a tad easier to get in & out of.

Not to mention it's 100% made here in the US, actually about 50 miles north of me here in California.

I did a writeup on it at http://www.wranglerforum.com/f282/o...ed-mine-with-prp-suspension-seats-253010.html

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.