Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of Aug's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's opinion on Jeep tattoos? I've only seen a few, so if any of you guys (and girls) have any would you post pics of them? Thanks!

·
Registered
325 Posts
a couple of guys I know have jeep tatts
nothing quite like the only on a jeep idea though

who cares what they look like when your 70. at that age your more concerned about no shitting your own pants than you are worried about what people think about your tattoos

·
Retired Moderator
13,636 Posts
I've seen a couple on people, usually just the classic CJ grill, one with a grill in flames... I think I might get one with a grill and cross bones. Something of my own design though.

·
Retired Moderator
2,621 Posts
amerijeep:
tramp stamp
Dare I post & be "labeled"????

I love it when people ask: You have a tatoo?....yep & seriously considering getting another.....and this one will be Jeep related

·
Retired Moderator
14,750 Posts
Dare I post & be "labeled"????

I love it when people ask: You have a tatoo?....yep & seriously considering getting another.....and this one will be Jeep related
Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing Kat. But mine's a bit too big to be labled that anyways. (the back is the only good place for a large tat that you can hide)

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
I agree with Tiny, design your own. I have about 15 tats (no jeep tats) and each of them are my own design. If I could do it all over again the only tat I would have is my family crest. Wall art or pics that are easily obtained is ok but less unique to the person who gets it. I use to just draw a basic pic of what I wanted and then let the artist take it from there. I was never disappointed in the work.

·
Retired Moderator
14,750 Posts
I actually drew the finished piece myself, the only thing my guy did (in the drawing and designing aspect) was convince me that it needed to be bigger..... a lot bigger. And he was right. It's about a foot in diameter but the third dragon isn't in there yet, that will make it a bit bigger..... just a bit :D

·
Registered
514 Posts
I've got a little bit of ink. I only do abstract. For me the problem with anything with any "meaning" is that people change, and what happens when you are no longer a devotee of a particular topic that you once were? You've got ink that just don't mean the same thing anymore and usually want to get rid of.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.