Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's everyone's opinion on Jeep tattoos? I've only seen a few, so if any of you guys (and girls) have any would you post pics of them? Thanks!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
Tramp stamp? I don't have one personally. If I did get one though the jeepie might be the one I'd go with.

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
me and my girl are both getting this sticker as a tattoo but portrait style instead of cartoony (<--is that a word??)
we are getting it on our anniversary to remind us of our first date.

heres the sticker:
http://i18.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/7e/61/c760_1.JPG
That ought to look good when you are about 70 years old. Oh and be sure to show it to your kids...

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
592 Posts
LMAO great answer:eek:

·
Pushy, Loudmouthed, and Ballsy
6,177 Posts
Yeah, it will be a real hoot for the staff at the nursing home!!!

·
Registered
327 Posts
a couple of guys I know have jeep tatts
nothing quite like the only on a jeep idea though

who cares what they look like when your 70. at that age your more concerned about no shitting your own pants than you are worried about what people think about your tattoos

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I've seen a couple on people, usually just the classic CJ grill, one with a grill in flames... I think I might get one with a grill and cross bones. Something of my own design though.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
amerijeep:
tramp stamp
Dare I post & be "labeled"????

I love it when people ask: You have a tatoo?....yep & seriously considering getting another.....and this one will be Jeep related

·
WINNAR!!!!!!
2018 JLUR on tons and 40's.
6,852 Posts
Who saw the guy in crawl magazine a couple months back that had the TSL pattern tattoo'd across his back?

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
Dare I post & be "labeled"????

I love it when people ask: You have a tatoo?....yep & seriously considering getting another.....and this one will be Jeep related
Yeah, I was thinkin' the same thing Kat. But mine's a bit too big to be labled that anyways. (the back is the only good place for a large tat that you can hide)

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
I agree with Tiny, design your own. I have about 15 tats (no jeep tats) and each of them are my own design. If I could do it all over again the only tat I would have is my family crest. Wall art or pics that are easily obtained is ok but less unique to the person who gets it. I use to just draw a basic pic of what I wanted and then let the artist take it from there. I was never disappointed in the work.

·
delicate %$^&*@ flower
14,751 Posts
I actually drew the finished piece myself, the only thing my guy did (in the drawing and designing aspect) was convince me that it needed to be bigger..... a lot bigger. And he was right. It's about a foot in diameter but the third dragon isn't in there yet, that will make it a bit bigger..... just a bit :D

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
Who saw the guy in crawl magazine a couple months back that had the TSL pattern tattoo'd across his back?
I saw that, very cool and something I was thinking of doing but with a BFG A/T tread or Goodyear MT/R. But thinking of something like this with a little tweaking.

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
I saw that, very cool and something I was thinking of doing but with a BFG A/T tread or Goodyear MT/R. But thinking of something like this with a little tweaking.
What happens if you move out of AZ?

·
Drives by Braille
13,642 Posts
I don't plan on moving outta here any time soon, just around the state, but never leave it. :)

but the AZTJ over the jeep pic is a watermark lol

·
Extremely Humble
11,545 Posts
AHHH!!! I see.

·
Registered
514 Posts
I've got a little bit of ink. I only do abstract. For me the problem with anything with any "meaning" is that people change, and what happens when you are no longer a devotee of a particular topic that you once were? You've got ink that just don't mean the same thing anymore and usually want to get rid of.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts