Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A couple of months ago i bought a 2010 2 door jeep wrangler.I was wondering if it was suppose to have the tool kit to remove the doors and hard top or if you buy it seperately.If it is suppose to come with the jeep where would i find it?

·
Registered
508 Posts
A couple of months ago i bought a 2010 2 door jeep wrangler.I was wondering if it was suppose to have the tool kit to remove the doors and hard top or if you buy it seperately.If it is suppose to come with the jeep where would i find it?
The inclusion of a tool kit happened later in the JK lifespan. My 2012 didn't come with a tool kit, but my 2016 did.

·
Premium Member
2,135 Posts
the kit started either mid 14 or 15.

·
Premium Member
8,485 Posts
There are several on ebay from $12 (with free shipping) to $30. Looks like they may have changed color of the kit's pouch. They all used to be a forest green in color, but there are a lot of them now with black pouches. Both of mine ('15 and '17) came with green pouches.

Here it is from Mopar: https://www.mymoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-tool-kit-jeep-life-82214166ab (note they add $9.38 shipping making the total cost $29.79).

·
Premium Member
8,485 Posts
Ah, that makes sense. I haven't looked them up on ebay in several years since I don't need a set. I was just getting him the info and noticed the new color.

Reactions: JTPhoto JK
1 - 7 of 7 Posts