Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello all! I am looking for good, or any jeep trails in Iowa...anybody have any idea?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Not much, if anything, here in Iowa. Best bet is finding a land owner that is willing to let you cruise around. If you're the "mudding" type level b roads can be pretty fun after some rain.

Go back to the main page of the forum and scroll all the way down, there are pages for each state. Last I checked the Iowa page was pretty dead but there could be some good info in there too.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Not much in trails but a few clubs have land. Check out miobi.org they have land and open it up to non members a few times a year. Also the Iowa Jeep Club puts on a show every year with a course check us them out September 24th and 25th

·
Registered
239 Posts
Your best bet is probably to look for Facebook local jeep groups. I'm not on Facebook, but I have a co-worker who is, and he keeps me in the loop. Easy way to find parts too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm not sure where some of you guys maybe from, but i would be interested in possibly getting together and hitting whatever in the jeeps..

I live in Rathbun lake area .

·
Registered
804 Posts
Try JOCCI.co or JOCCI on facebook.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts