Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
oo oo oo I wanna join...wait ...where are you? That is still awesome!

·
Registered
361 Posts
wow! there's a meet up in richmond, va happening soon that i can't wait for and hopefully we'll have a train as large as that

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
Be sure and post pictures! Even if its small it's a Jeep day and that is awesome!

·
Registered
361 Posts
yap yap definitely will be taking lots of pics. speaking of jeep days, when is the official "go topless day" ? i always miss it...but since tuesday can be topless tuesday i guess it really doesn't matter :happyyes:

·
Registered
361 Posts
yes...although the side windows of my soft top don't fit right so i have them velcro'd to the door pillars so now i just have the doors off and don't deal with the hassle of trying to fit the windows back on the velcro...it's a big inconvenience and a PIA to me.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you get a dangerous feeling when your doing 70 on a highway? Or is removing the top and doors only for beach or trail activities?

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
it feels dangerous the first time..haha...but then you realize youre okay as long as you have your seatbelt on and you keep your arms and legs inside the vehicle at all times...I do find myself driving slower with top and doors off...simply because its more comfortable (long hair kinda stings at 70mph)

·
Registered
361 Posts
Do you get a dangerous feeling when your doing 70 on a highway? Or is removing the top and doors only for beach or trail activities?
it's like riding a motorcycle for the first time...feels dangerous but seriously you just feel so free even at 70. i even now use my dead pedal outside the jeep haha there's really nuttin like it

·
Registered
616 Posts
Just for about the first 10 minutes or so. I get kidded because I have grab handles on my upper side rollbar and often hold onto that. But in reality I'm just doing it to have a change of pace on where to put my left hand and arm.
That "Jeep Train" is awesome. Never had that many before.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts