Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
I liked the Cherokee concept better!

·
Registered
122 Posts
I like the wheels and the color is great. Needs to come in white / zebra stripe as a nod to the jeep in Daktari.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I like the wheels and the color is great. Needs to come in white / zebra stripe as a nod to the jeep in Daktari.
That would be Wicked!

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
3,540 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
blasphemous words: I love the Africa Concept. It reminds me of my old FJ55.

·
Registered
835 Posts
The wheel base looks longer. If so I really like that aspect.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Where can I find those plane steel wheels? I like them. Can't seem to find them
We've received several calls already on these wheels. After making several calls we found out those where a one off set build for that concept and as of yet no word on any aftermarket options.

I can assure you it's on the radar for wheel manufacturers though.

·
Premium Member
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
351 Posts
We've received several calls already on these wheels. After making several calls we found out those where a one off set build for that concept and as of yet no word on any aftermarket options.

I can assure you it's on the radar for wheel manufacturers though.
Thanks for the heads up. Great job on the Jeep

·
Registered
5,702 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Excellent idea - hope it comes to life

What an excellent idea. I like the extra cargo space - there was a distinct lack of storage in the usual model. GREAT design feature here being that it is no longer than the original's footprint with the wheel on the back. Very clever that!. The raised roof is sure to add to a very spacious feeling and the fact that it is fixed (and can presumably handle a good load) is a great plus. The lift is sure to be an advantage offroad, along with the bigger wheels/tires which look pretty cool. I REALLY WISH Jeep would get a little brave and move forward with a diesel. LEAD - don't follow for a change. over all I am very very excited and hope this, or some variety of a longer, hard-roofed, diesel Wrangler makes it into production.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts