Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
dirt road inspector
3,005 Posts
I have had one Jeep out of six that the top was not removable, a 1989 Cherokee. I loved it. This is a good replacement for that.
It will not replace a Wrangler with a removable top.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I saw that article and like it as well, I like where they had the fuel can mounted, might be an idea for a project in the coming months.

I also like these concepts apart from the interior of the blue one which I didn't upload, flower pattern seats just don't do it for me. My favourite would definatly be the military style one. The red one remind me of the Res-Q-Me project from Discount Tire (I think) it was in Jeep magazine quite often.

[/URL

·
Registered
271 Posts
I love these concept rigs. Absolutly beautiful. I cringe about the price tag. That said, i would get awefully creative to afford one!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The Comando is smokin hot. As for the Africa, if Jeff Scherb's design for the Defender style top gets picked up by a manufacturer you could make it yourself. Sans diesel of course, but the look would be quite close for a lot less and the top can come off as well as the sides. His design is very cool. Jeff posts up in Expedition Forum showing his work. It's incredible.

These Homemade 'Safari Cabs' Make Your Jeep Wrangler So Much Sexier

·
Registered
3 Posts
They're picking up where Land Rover has sadly abandoned. Reading more about this concept the more I wish they'd really produce it. I've been with the Land Rover brand for a long time and I'm looking to get out. The Jeep Unlimted is my first step. I cannot stand what Land Rover has done, is doing... What a shame.

·
Registered
106 Posts
That Robin's egg blue one is cool. I would definitely go for that!!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Id trade off for that

It's all about the Chief. Nothing comes close.
That is one nice Chief...I'd order one tomorrow if it was available.:awesome:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I have had one Jeep out of six that the top was not removable, a 1989 Cherokee. I loved it. This is a good replacement for that.
Reminds me of the Dakar concept, the predecessor of what eventually become the Unlimited. It had a non-removable top (and I bet didn't leak).

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,836 Posts

·
Registered
3,073 Posts
I like the "Official Use Only" beer bottle opener option (its just below the passenger side A pillar). :drinks:
Ahaha, great catch, love it!

·
Registered
284 Posts
I would take the Africa in a heartbeat. The chief is cool, the lines remind me of my father's International Scout Traveler.

Attachments

·
Registered
107 Posts
Put me down for the Africa model. It would definitely be my next Jeep.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts