Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Looks clean.

Bad things I see...
Four cylinder engine
Too much tire for the four cylinder.
All body lift. Stock springs.
Cooling system hoses are original(23+ years old)
Triple Black

Good points...
Lowish miles.
Doesn't seem to have been hacked or abused

$5000 is top dollar for that.
Unless you plan to just daily drive it with smaller tires, I recommend against the four cylinder.
If you want something to build into some ridiculous beast, try to get one for about $3000

What are your plans for it?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Really just looking to use it a few times a month around town and to the beach. I have a company car for weekdays. I have no modifications planned. I drove it this morning and it was quicker than I expected.

·
Premium Member
'89 YJ 4.2 with MC-2150 Carb & HEI, 2-1/2" Ex. AX-15, NP231 SYE, Adams shafts, F&R ARB, 3
3,963 Posts
I want to know where he got those electric seats?

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looks great. 5k is a little high in my area. My friend bought a beautiful 94 Sahara with a/c for 3,500.00

·
Premium Member
3,236 Posts
Really just looking to use it a few times a month around town and to the beach. I have a company car for weekdays. I have no modifications planned. I drove it this morning and it was quicker than I expected.
If you like it, try and get it closer to $4K (or less)

·
Registered
3,841 Posts
Very nice looking jeep, If the car is free of rust it a great find, in my home town thats a high price, here you can get a 2002 TJ for that money, but your not down south where there's less money so, if you like it take it for a long drive up in the hills at Hwy speeds and see how it does.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts