Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I have a couple of pairs of black paracord door handles. These are the handles that go on the interior of your YJ and replace the pull handles. Here is a picture of them in Grey that I have on my YJ. These are the Ladder Rack pattern and they are brand new and were just made. Each handle contains roughly 15-16 feet of 550 paracord. I would like to sell them for $20 a set and that includes shipping within the US.

·
Not so Newb?
59 Posts
Hey guys, I have a couple of pairs of black paracord door handles. These are the handles that go on the interior of your YJ and replace the pull handles. Here is a picture of them in Grey that I have on my YJ. These are the Ladder Rack pattern and they are brand new and were just made. Each handle contains roughly 15-16 feet of 550 paracord. I would like to sell them for $20 a set and that includes shipping within the US.
I'd take a set, if you're still offering.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump. I still have a couple pairs of straight black. If you need a specific color, just le me know.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ttt

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Now have two color versions.

Wool Finger Hand Thread Fashion accessory

1 - 7 of 7 Posts