Jeep Wrangler Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall.. Looking for Jeepers in the Ely area.. Anyone on here from that area? Know of some great trails? Looking forward to the small town life again..

Thanks,

RDM

·
Registered
268 Posts
There is a group of off-roaders in Ely, they are part of the Nevada Offroaders group (nevadaoffroaders.com). The club has an annual 3 day event the last 3 days of July. If you go to the website, you should be able to see what's going on, the closer we get to July. The runs are all less than 2.5 on the trail rating system. There are a lot of trails off of Cave Lake Road, as well as the area around Cave Lake. There's also a lot of good hunting in that area.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome.. I appreciate it.. Doing Moab in March/April.. I've done a good number of 7's and 1 8 here in Colorado.. I'm fairly new to offroading.. But I'm confident in my abilities.. I'll look them up. Thanks for the info.. I'm looking at hunting as well.. So this may work well for me. lol..

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well.. I'm moving Friday. So i'll be there Saturday.. So we shall see.. I know i'll end up running down to Vegas and doing some runs with yall too

·
Registered
62 Posts
Hey.... hit me up if you need someone to wheel with around Ely. I moved here in December from Denver as well. I haven't done much wheeling around here yet except the mountain just on the west side of town that has the WP on it. I just noticed this thread and haven't heard of Nevada Offroaders, but will be looking into their club.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey cave,

I'm going to send you a PM.. I have yet to find anyone to go riding with.. You may have seen my TJ roaming the area..

Chris

1 - 6 of 6 Posts