Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I titled this jeepers code because almost all other Jeepers are freindly when you drive by them or see them out. I ran into the opposite this morning, i was driving to work in my Jeep (of Course) and a JKU drove up beside me and although it was still dark i waved and saw that they did not wave back (not tottaly unusual) so i kept enjoying my loud bouncy ride to work. Well this dude proceeded to cut me off and generally mess with me. After i got over wanting to stick a tire tool in his neck i realized that we (Jeepers) take care of each other and are pretty damn courteous to one another. I have had several other vehicles and there is non of that as you all well know. So anyway i thought i would share this with my brothers and sisters. Keep waving...

P.S. i admit i would stop for a Jeep on the side of the road, all other vehicles, not so much.

·
Oilfield Jeeper
3,294 Posts
He was just pissed off that his wife took the Hummer & he had to settle for a Jeep and it sounds like he was just taking it out on you :thumb:

By the way, :wavey: Jeepin' brother

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i can actually see this guy driving a black hummer with 24" chrome spinners. Maybe i will try to find him and revoke his Jeep card.

·
Premium Member
12,478 Posts
Unfortunately, morons occasionally buy Jeeps.

Guy probably kicks his dog, too. Gotta feel sorry for his dog AND his Jeep. :nonono:

·
Registered
172 Posts
The Wave

Waving a Jeepers is cool. Kinda like waving to people on motorcycles, but less dangerous. I bought a Jeep about 2 years ago, and now NW Indiana is crawling with them. You will see at least 2 every mile and at leat one every other turn. I know I am cool because I own a Jeep, but sometimes my arm gets tired of waving, and waving, and waving, and waving. I think you get the point. I really do like my new Jeep pals, minus the ones that are way cooler than you are, but I guess that shit happens. So here is one last wave for the day.:wavey:

Stuck at home because the dog has allergies and I need to keep an eye on her, otherwise it is a perfect night for some latenight mud stomping!:punk: "the GRINCH" Portage, IN

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
had to have been an import.

Native Texans would never have been so unfriendly.

Foreigners...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Just moved to AZ from TX and I swear nobody waves at one another here. Must be a bunch of morons who own jeeps here in AZ??

·
Premium Member
3,316 Posts
Sounds like another version of the crazy Biznish I deal with last week.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I always remember that I'm waving at the Jeep. If the driver waves back then it was toward them too. Just remember that just because it's owner is a moron that the vehicle still deserves the at-a-boy :wavey:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.