Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
16,641 Posts
An older video that never gets old.

·
Premium Member
3,647 Posts
Thats pretty cool. Would like to be part of something like that some day.

·
Registered
920 Posts
That's good stuff. As a younger kid in Colorado my grandfather would have me go out and look for people stuck in ditches to assist with my 4X4, a '73 Scout II. He helped me work on it and that is all he asked in return is for me to help others.
He drove a grader for the city and would volunteer his time in bad weather to clear the streets of the poorer side of town. I remember him putting in some long days and not seeing him for days at a time.
To this day I always have a tow strap in the Jeep as well as jumper cables and do not expect anything in return. Heck one of my favorite local places to hang out is the La Janelle shipwreck and assist folks stuck in sand.
Isn't that what Jeep are really for?

·
Registered
205 Posts
I think it should be a crime to have a jeep without a tow-rope. Can't count the times I've pulled someone out with my jeep, or my truck before that. Nice to see that in some parts of the world people still have a sense of common courtesy and decency, helping their fellow man.

·
JEEP OUT
19,722 Posts
That video was just incredible of them to do, their time but still doing a little snow wheeling tread lightly style. Gotta love that, Hope all clubs have at least one or more community involved relationship in there town/city....SUPER POST!!!!!!!!!!!:thumb: :punk:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts