Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
don't have a complex-love my little jeep. if i wanted to drive a lead slead, have my 2500HD 8.1L, crew cab, long bed 4x4 (21'4" long)and gets better mpg-hell, appears to get better than alot of the jeeps here

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
( . Y . )

·
Show Me Your 8008135!
3,690 Posts
My last girlfriend gave me a Hummer the first night we were together... :flipoff:

·
Registered
3,396 Posts
I have a friend who sells high end used cars and they sell Corvettes, Vipers and a TON of Hummers ... he asked me if I wanted to trade my Jeep in on a Hummer and he'd get me a good price, I told him his sister already gave me good prices on hummers ... his face turned 3 shades of red.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have a friend who sells high end used cars and they sell Corvettes, Vipers and a TON of Hummers ... he asked me if I wanted to trade my Jeep in on a Hummer and he'd get me a good price, I told him his sister already gave me good prices on hummers ... his face turned 3 shades of red.
+10 hilarious :rofl:

·
Registered
7,150 Posts
I followed an H2 today for about 3 miles. He swerved to miss EVERY SINGLE PUDDLE in the road. (There were quite a few) I swerved to hit EVERY SINGLE PUDDLE in the road. I guess that's the difference between a Hummer owner and a Jeep owner. :D

·
Registered
516 Posts
I don't understand the "Hummer complex" myself. I think they would make a great tow rig for a Jeep. The styling is not completely horrible and they are pretty comfortable inside. Personally, I am partial to a big block and if you are towing with a gasser, fuel economy is not top on your priority list, so my choice would be a 2500 Suburban with the 8.1 Big Block.

Now you got me started again! I think I will start looking at Suburbans again! Gotta get one before they are all gone!

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
LJ goes far more places than a hummer ever could imagine:blunt:
So does my 01 TJ with open diffs, an 2.5, and a automatic trans :)

·
Registered
233 Posts
don't have a complex-love my little jeep. if i wanted to drive a lead slead, have my 2500HD 8.1L, crew cab, long bed 4x4 (21'4" long)and gets better mpg-hell, appears to get better than alot of the jeeps here

My 2500 HD with the 8.1 only gets about 14 on the super slab, but it PULLS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!

502 heads, and a Mercruiser cam......secret grind.......putting out right at 500hp/500tq, on pump premium gas......;)

·
Registered
772 Posts
My 2500 HD with the 8.1 only gets about 14 on the super slab, but it PULLS LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN!!!

502 heads, and a Mercruiser cam......secret grind.......putting out right at 500hp/500tq, on pump premium gas......;)
mine get between 12-14mpg-was a killer with an 80 mi a day new job. jeep get 19-22 mpg, why i bought it. my 2500 is my tow vehicle for a 35' travel trailer(10,000 lb give or take a few) probably pull my house if i could hitch it up :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts