Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Kenosha here. I also work in milwaukee. Are there any places to go around these parts? I got myself and a buddy that have jeeps.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello Im new here. From the Hartford area. I would go wheelin but my jeep is broke. Dont know of any place wright now but in june theres a big party out by me.

L8rrr

·
Registered
77 Posts
Greetings!

As you are all aware, the 2008 Trail season has come to a close. In May, 2009 WOHVA will be back on the trails and hopefully all of you will too.

As we begin our 2009 Trail Building Season, WOHVA is again looking for trail volunteers and trail guides! If you were a trail guide or trail volunteer in 2008, THANKS! It's due to your efforts and hard work that WOHVA has gained access to OHV recreational areas and continues to expand on that success. If you were not a trail guide or trail volunteer and would like to become one, it's not too late to become part of our team!

WOHVA will host a Trails Information Meeting on February 7th at 1:00pm. This meeting will take place at the home (garage) of Jim Maze, 3396 Oakwood Court, West Bend, WI ([email protected]). Please bring a chair and expect to spend about two hours learning what's planned for 2009.

WOHVA prides itself on having the best trained trail volunteers and trail guides in the Mid-West. You'll learn what's expected of WOHVA Trail Guides, WOHVA Trail Builders and WOHVA Volunteers. You'll find out about becoming a WOHVA Trail Guide and how the WOHVA Trail Guide Program works, training events, scheduled workdays and scheduled trail events. But, most importantly, you'll become more aware of what WOHVA is doing to expand OHV recreational opportunities here in the Badger State.

For more information contact WOHVA at: [email protected]

·
Registered
158 Posts
Greetings!

WOHVA will host a Trails Information Meeting on February 7th at 1:00pm. This meeting will take place at the home (garage) of Jim Maze, 3396 Oakwood Court, West Bend, WI ([email protected]). Please bring a chair and expect to spend about two hours learning what's planned for 2009.

For more information contact WOHVA at: [email protected]
It was worth going to the meeting just to see Jim's garage, wow. Very nice setup!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts