Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This will be part one of a two part event one in December and one in the spring.

Jason Males or JeepJay90 as he was know on the forums was an Ocean Gate Police Officer he had just finished a drunken driving patrol and was returning home at 3 a.m. Thanksgiving morning when his Jeep Cherokee was struck by a man later charged with DUI, killing him just 22 minutes after his shift ended.

We will be collection donations for his 5-year-old daughter, Taryn, and a 4-year-old son, Landon. His local PBA has started a Marles' children's college fund and donations can be made to
PBA Local No. 352
P.O. Box 562
Island Heights, NJ 08732.

We will be meeting at 9am here: Good Luck Rd. Forked River, NJ

And departing at 9:30am.

Trails will be doable in any stock 4wd vehicle, but there will be things for everyone to enjoy.

Afterward we will be going to Ocean Gate to where he worked and going to the Anchor Inn

Hope to see a good turn out and please post up if you plan on going so we can get a head count.

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
MudTJ said:
This will be part one of a two part event one in December and one in the spring.

Jason Males or JeepJay90 as he was know on the forums was an Ocean Gate Police Officer he had just finished a drunken driving patrol and was returning home at 3 a.m. Thanksgiving morning when his Jeep Cherokee was struck by a man later charged with DUI, killing him just 22 minutes after his shift ended.

We will be collection donations for his 5-year-old daughter, Taryn, and a 4-year-old son, Landon. His local PBA has started a Marles' children's college fund and donations can be made to
PBA Local No. 352
P.O. Box 562
Island Heights, NJ 08732.

We will be meeting at 9am here: Good Luck Rd. Forked River, NJ

And departing at 9:30am.

Trails will be doable in any stock 4wd vehicle, but there will be things for everyone to enjoy.

Afterward we will be going to Ocean Gate to where he worked and going to the Anchor Inn

Hope to see a good turn out and please post up if you plan on going so we can get a head count.
When is the spring event?!?!?!

·
Premium Member
2,008 Posts
Well like I said please keep me informed... I'd really like to help anyway I can. knew him fairly well as kids and ran into him at the gym a year or so ago when I was out that way... Visiting my parents. Are you from the same area as Jay?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts