Jeep Wrangler Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in a fender bender with our 2017 Wrangler a couple of weeks ago. It was cosmetic damage only, but it's going to be in the shop for a few days.

Anyway, I got a Nissan Pathfinder as a rental. It is nice, comfortable, and totally devoid of any character or excitement. Can't wait to get the Jeep back!

·
Premium Member
1,601 Posts
After driving a Jeep for 13 years, I find driving any other vehicle a lot less fun. I don't even like driving my wife's car.

Hopefully, you get your Jeep back in good shape soon.

Reactions: Glowyrm

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
One would think that if one takes their jeep to a shop, the shop (hoping its an official jeep dealership shop) has another rental jeep on the lot.. this would be the only way we would be able to manage without out jeep for any length of time.

·
Registered
660 Posts
The last time I got a rental from the dealer it was a Challenger. I used to really want a challenger. I was bored as hell.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Went Jeepless for a weekend and had to drive '17 WK2 Trailhawk (wife car). Even though its a nice rig and still a Jeep with more creature comforts, I was more than happy to get back into the wrangler and started missing it on day 2.

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
@Phynal Dear, the issue with me, is my lower back, Thus I'm unable to just sit in or even get into anything.. so if push came to shove.. and they (the shop) has rentals, it would have to suit our needs and not one we have to endue for a few weeks while the jeep is being worked on.

·
Registered
660 Posts
@Phynal Dear, the issue with me, is my lower back, Thus I'm unable to just sit in or even get into anything.. so if push came to shove.. and they (the shop) has rentals, it would have to suit our needs and not one we have to endue for a few weeks while the jeep is being worked on.
For me it's a safety issue. I'm in danger of falling asleep from the mind numbing experience of driving anything but a Wrangler.

Take care of that back.

Reactions: JeepOverland

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
Jeep is in the shop 3-4 weeks for upgrades, lots of Lyft in my future!

·
Registered
721 Posts
3-4 weeks! I get antsy after one day in my wife's GC Summit. After driving my Jeep that thing feels like I'm piloting an effing spaceship! The windshield has so much rake and the dash is huge. And don't even get me started with all the sensors it has...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
The last time I got a rental from the dealer it was a Challenger. I used to really want a challenger. I was bored as hell.
I was given a Challenger for a free rental car upgrade on a business trip. Really enjoyed driving it for what it was, but if I had to choose between driving a Challenger and a Wrangler, the Wrangler wins hands down.

·
Premium Member
1,729 Posts
3-4 weeks! I get antsy after one day in my wife's GC Summit. After driving my Jeep that thing feels like I'm piloting an effing spaceship! The windshield has so much rake and the dash is huge. And don't even get me started with all the sensors it has...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
~$6 delivery from grubhub/postmates + ~2-3 tip per order is an extra $10 any time I order take out....adds up fast!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts